Promote CEE is an Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development based in Hungary. The organization is dedicated to promote a diverse range of initiatives as well as business in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are constantly seeking independent and dynamic interns to work with us. Interns have the opportunity to work closely with the Boards of Directors. They are fully involved in the development and planning activities of the organization and work on several different projects and in a variety of areas of business such as marketing, international business development, PR and communications and lobbying.
Interns have the possibility to work at the center of a young, friendly, international and dynamic organization. The internship provides interns access to valuable business experience in marketing and business development. Interns will also get insight into in international business processes to enhance career possibilities in the future as well as build a network of decisions makers.
- University studies (student or post-graduate)
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Flexible and proactive approach to executing tasks
- Minimum period is 6 months but12-months internships are most welcome
- The internship takes place in Budapest or in our Eastern-Hungarian office (tbd)
- The internship is unpaid and it doesn’t include any kind of remuneration
- Official language is English
Application and selection
- Applications are accepted throughout the whole year.
- Applications should be submitted at least two months before the planned start date.
- The selection consists of an email and phone conversation, and final video interview.
- The selection usually takes 2-3 weeks.
- Applicants should submit their motivation letter and in English
Interns can enroll in diverse international scholarship programs such as Erasmus Placement or Leonardo Da Vinci program, etc. For more information please consult the following link or the international office at your university: http://ec.europa.eu/news/culture/110822_en.htm